Longing for connection
With like minded souls
A shared ride
Closed my eyes
And rode inwards
Re-emerging in clarity
To those who read these words
My soul family
You are not alone
We ride through life together
Follow your heart
Cycle Your Heart Out for... Community!
Separated from loved ones, relocating to a new area, yearning for community. If you have experienced any of this recently and sensed a feeling of loneliness, then this heart route is for you.
I decided to create a heart route in the peaceful town of Gavà, 20 kilometers south of Barcelona, and only 10 minutes from the Airport. Gava is known for it’s beautiful 4km beach promenade, pine forests and sand dunes.
Length: 8.23km (mostly flat)
Click here to view the route on Strava.
Cycle Your Heart Out
- Ama Yoga Loft for beautiful heart centred classes
- Huertos De Ocio - Farm to grow your own organic fruits and vegetables
- Horse riding school (Gavamar Ecuestre) you can learn to ride a horse along the beach here
- Kauai Gavà Mar Restaurant for their amazing paella
- Gava beach for sunrise, siesta and sunset
Spread the Love
To help give back to my heartful community, I decided to give a copy of my book to
Ama’s Yoga Loft. Amarilis started the studio to help you connect with your essential nature and authentic wisdom, so your spirit is reborn with clarity and balance. A beautiful heart centred space directly on the heart route!
Hi I'm Sarah the Heartful cyclist, author and poet